Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Cheap Ice Cream!


I was SHOCKED to find that Windham was all stocked up on Breyer's this afternoon!  I guess I didn't need to hide those two behind the pancakes last night...but it helped me sleep better and get to the store on my own schedule.  Here we go...

2 Breyer's Blasts Ice Creams
Regularly $5.49
On sale this week for $2.49
Daily Deal today only for $1.88
Used 2 $.75/1 Breyer's Blasts, doubled
Final Price $.76, only $.38 each!!!

4 Green Giant Seasoned Steamers
Regularly $2.99 
Sale Price $2.00 
Used 4 $.75/1 Green Giant Seasoned Steamers, doubled
I also activated the $.75/1 Green Giant Seasoned Steamers coupon on SavingStar (NLA)
Final Price $1.25 for all four, only $.31 each!

4 Gerber Graduates Pouches
Priced at $1.59 each
Used 4 $.75/1 Gerber Graduates Pouches, doubled
Final Price $.36 for all four

4 Cabot Cheese Products (one shredded, one block and two cream cheeses)
Shredded and Block Regularly $3.49 
Sale Price $2.50 each
Cream Cheese Regularly $2.49
Sale Price $2.00 each
Used 4 $1/1 Cabot Creamery Product (sign up, coupon will be sent by email)
Final Price $5.00 for all four

1 Shopper's Choice Chicken Nuggets (not in picture)
Priced at $3.29
Used my $3 off any frozen food purchase coupon received in the mail 
Final Price $.29

Total Retail Value $44.55
Total after store discounts and coupons $7.66
I used my $5 off any purchase of $5 coupon I found on my way out the door last night
Final Cost $2.66
That's a savings of 94%!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment