Monday, September 3, 2012

Keeping the Kraft Catalina Rolling!!!


I have to admit, I walked into Shaw's today with no exact plan as to what my second go 'round with the Kraft Catalina deal would consist of.  Well, sometimes the best laid plans are the ones that aren't planned at all!  

2 Oscar Mayer Selects Cold Cuts, Regularly $4.79
Sale Price 2/$7
Each one had a Manager's Special sticker for $2 off
Final Price $5 for both

4 Kraft Homestyle Mayos, Regularly $4.55
Sale Price $2.99
PLUS, each one had a $.55/1 coupon attached to encourage you to try the new product, and they doubled!!!
Final Price $7.56, only $1.89 each

2 Kraft Shredded Cheeses, Regularly $3.59 each
Sale Price $2.79

2 Kraft American Singles, Regularly $3.69 
Sale Price $1.79

8 Chi-Chi's Tortillas, Regularly $2.39
On Sale BOGO
I used 4 $1/2 Chi-Chi's Products Coupons (Facebook Offer)
Final Price $5.56 for all 8...and I just finished off the last of what I had from the last BOGO sale!

Full Retail Value $61.46
After Coupons and store savings, including the $5 Instant Savings WYB 10 participating Kraft Products, my total was $22.28
I used $15 in Catalinas from yesterday's trip for a total OOP of $7.28, a savings of 88%

Plus, I earned another $12 in Catalinas.  I expected the $10 Kraft, but as a bonus I got an additional $2 specific to the Mayo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment