Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kraft Deal: Take One!


I LOVE it when Shaw's has Kraft Instant Savings deals.  That's right, if you're new to this whole couponing thing, this is not a fluke, it happens about twice a year!  You will soon find that you can smell a sale coming, just like you might sense when it's going to snow like I can.  This works both ways too; either coupons that come out are a pre-cursor to a sale, or as in this case, as soon as I saw there was a Kraft deal starting yesterday, I knew that since it aligned with the first of the month we would have a TON of new coupons to go with it...and we do! 

This sale is marketed as $5 off WYB 5 participating products, but I prefer to look at it as an extra dollar off each item.  That way you can make a better decision as to what items you are choosing by deducting the dollar as well as the value of any coupon you have!  It is required that you buy in increments of 5 since the register reflects the sale price, then takes the $5 off when it sees five items have been purchased.  Here we go!!!

4 Oscar Mayer Wieners 
Regularly $3.49
Sale Price $2.50
After Kraft Instant Savings $1.50
Used 4 $.55/1 OM Wieners Coupons, doubled
Final Price $.40 each, only $1.60 for all 4!!!

4 Cracker Barrel Cheeses
Regularly $3.99
Sale Price $2.49
After Kraft Instant Savings $1.49
Used 4 $1.00/1 Cracker Barrel Cheese Coupons
Final Price $.49 each, only $1.96 for all 4!!!

2 Kraft Mayos
Regularly $4.55
Sale Price $2.99
After Kraft Instant Savings $1.99
Used 2 $1.00/1 Kraft Mayo Coupons
Final Price $1.98 for both!

Keep in mind, even though the wieners are the best percentage savings of the items participating in this deal, the value is in getting what you need and what's best for you.  I do like to stock up on hot dogs, and will be getting more and freezing them.  The cheese is a no-brainer for me, and as long as you check your expiration dates, this is a great chance to stock up on mayo for summer BBQ salads!  There are other deals to be had this week as part of this promotion; and I will be mixing it up over the course of the week!

Ok...here's the rest!

4 Capri Sun: 1 of which is the Roarin' Waters variety
Regularly $3.19
Sale Price $1.99
Used Free Roarin' Waters WYB 3 Classic Varieties Coupon from 1/6 SS2
Paid $5.97 for all 4, plus earned $3.00 Catalina on my next order!

4 Wheat Thins
Regularly $3.29
Sale Price $1.99
Used 4 $1.00/1 Wheat Thins Coupon (look in the lower left hand corner for the coupon)
Final Price $.99 each, only $3.96 for all 4...that's practically the regular price for ONE!

8 Tuttorosso Pasta Sauces
Regularly $1.99
Sale Price $1.39
Used 4 $1.00/2 Tuttorosso Products Coupons
Final Price $.89 each, only $7.12 for all 8!

2 Heluva Good Dips
Regularly $2.29
Sale Price $2.00
Used 2 $.75/1 Heluva Good Product Coupons, doubled
Final Price $.50 each, only $1.00 for both

4 RedPack Canned Tomatoes
Priced at $1.19 each
On Sale BOGO
Used 2 $1.00/2 RedPack Canned Tomatoes Coupons
Final Price $.38 for all four!  That's less than $.10 each!!!

Essential Everyday Cereal
Priced at $1.99
Used a coupon for a FREE EE cereal with any $10 purchase I received with my last shopping trip.  That's right, I actually got this myself.  My mother usually gets great catalinas for free products because she buys very little at a time, but this was all me!

Total Retail Value $92.11
After sales, coupons and instant savings I paid $23.97 and earned a $3.00 catalina for my next order!  That's a savings of $68.14, or 74%!!!!!!  I LOVE that I have that $3.00 to offset the already great prices of even more Kraft items this week...I might have to go back today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment