Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today's Quick Trip to Hannaford and Walmart



That's right, I did some non-Shaw's couponing today.  
Nothing huge, but it was super fun!

Hannaford:

4 Ling Ling Potstickers
Priced at $2.89 each
Used 3 $3/1 Ling Ling Product Coupons (NLA)
All 4 were FREE!!!!  (No overage at Hannaford...don't get me started on that)

Walmart:

2 Enfamil Toddler Drink 4-packs
Priced at $6.47 each
Used 2 $5/1 Enfamil Toddler Drink Product Coupons (NLA)
Final Price $1.47 each, only $2.94 for both!

Schick Hydro Razor
Priced at $8.47
I got a coupon in the mail this week for a FREE Schick Hydro razor up to $10.99
So...FREE!!!

3 Hidden Valley Ranch Packets
Priced at $1.42 each
I had a tearpad coupon for a free 16 ounce store brand sour cream WYB 3 Dressing Packets
The maximum value of the coupon is $3.00 and the cashier couldn't figure out how to override it to the actual $1.48 that the sour cream was priced at, so I got the full $3.00 savings!
My total for all three dressing packets and the sour cream was $2.74

Total Retail Value $35.82
I Paid $5.68 for a savings of $30.14...that's 84%!!!  My goal is always to save at least 70%, so I love it when I blow that out of the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment