Saturday, May 19, 2012

Free Coffee Maker??? Yes Please!


I have seen this deal posted so many times and have successfully resisted every time.  I don't know why, but I just kept saying no.  Well, I have my kids to thank for waking me up nice and early.  As I found myself struggling to function, wishing I had a cup of coffee all ready to go, I saw this deal yet again.  I finally gave in and took advantage of it.  


Here are the details:


Sign up for Gevalia Home Delivery HERE.  


You start by choosing four varieties of coffee and adding them to your cart.  


On the next page, you select your free gift of a coffee maker.  


Then, you see your total for everything is only $9.99, because you are signing up for automatic home delivery.  I chose the every 6-weeks schedule to allow plenty of time to cancel after the initial shipment arrives.  Even your shipping, regularly $5.95, is FREE!


That's right, for only $9.99 you get a coffee maker and four packages of coffee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment