Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Top Ten List...Coupon Style!
Here are just a few lessons I've learned during my time as a couponer.
Some of them are fairly self-explanatory, others require a bit of explanation.
If you want to learn more, contact me about hosting a class...or you could be the lucky winner of a free one-on-one shopping trip with me!
As always...happy saving!
10. $.75 can be more than $1.00
9. Some highs are completely legal!
8. Good deals aren't always worth making
7. We all have a "happy place" when it comes to saving money
6. People who call us crazy are just jealous!
5. Even a three year old understands that we don't buy anything without a coupon
4. Time is money...or saving money
3. Keep it in check...too much of a good thing is a cliche for a reason
2. Free is fabulous!
1. No amount of savings will ever feel as good as making a difference in the life of someone else...share the wealth of the life of a couponer!
Posted by Michelle at 7:57 PM