Friday, August 17, 2012

Holy Soda Batman!!!


Hi, my name is Michelle, and I am addicted to Diet Pepsi...

Okay, with that said, I haven't actually bought any in months!  That's because my cheapskate, coupon-using, deal-finding ways have meant no soda without a great deal.  My husband is also a fan of root been and cherry Coke, so he has been begging me to "splurge" on a bottle here and there.  Well, I think we're good for a while!

4 Diet Pepsi 16 oz bottle 6-packs 
Regularly Priced at $3.69
On Sale 4/$10

2 Mountain Dew 16 oz bottle 6-packs
Regularly Priced at $3.69
I got them for FREE!!!
A couple of weeks ago I found coupons hanging from bottles for a free 6-pack of Mountain Dew WYB 2 6-packs of Pepsi...score!

A random find tonight was my son saying "mommy, I found a coupon".  It was for a Free 16 oz can of Mountain Dew WYB 2 6-packs...done, and done!  

5 Coke Product 2-liters
Regularly priced at $1.69 each
On Sale for $.88 WYB 5, has to be in increments of 5
I also found a coupon hanging from a bottle for $1/3 2-liter Coke products
I paid $3.40 for all 5, only $.68 each
Add in a happy husband, and this deal is priceless!

Breyer's Ice Cream BOGO at $5.49 each
I also had a coupon for $.50/1 Breyer's Ice Cream, exclusive to Savings Club Members
I paid $4.49 for both after the coupon doubled

Bananas $1.01
My son used his Kids Club Card for up to $1 off bananas or apples
I Paid $.01!!!

Essential Everyday American Cheese Slices $2
Used $1/1 Essential Everyday Coupon from the Sizzlin' Summer Savings Coupon Book
I Paid $1

Here's how I did the Free Milk Deal, and I think I just may do it a few more times this week!

4 Yoplait Frozen Smoothies
Regularly Priced at $3.85
On Sale for $2.75
Used 4 $.85/1 Yoplait Frozen Smoothies Coupons (need 2 computers), doubled
I Paid $4.20 and earned a FREE gallon of milk which I got tonight by separating transactions!

Total before sales and coupons $63.12
I paid $23.10
That's a total savings of 63%, a real victory when soda is involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment