Friday, August 17, 2012

Mama Loves a Great Diaper Deal!!!


I originally planned on doing this week's spend $30 get $10 ECB deal using a combination of diapers and wipes, but that all changed today.  I found the triple refill packs of wipes at Marden's for $1.99!!!!!!  Let's just say, I got a few :-)  Well, that meant we are good on wipes for a while, so I went the diaper route.

3 Huggies Snug & Dry at $9.49 each
Used 3 $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers from the 8/12 SS

1 Huggies Pull-Ups at $9.49
Used $2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups from the 8/12 SS

Total after coupons $31.46

I also had $14 in ECB from previous purchases as well as a $10 CVS Gift Card I earned using Swagbucks...yep, another one, that's four so far!!!

Total Out of Pocket was $8.57 with tax and I earned $10 ECB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment