Saturday, March 3, 2012

Still Haven't Joined Swagbucks Yet???


Want to earn points towards great gift certificates for using the internet?  What about getting exclusive deals on subscriptions to services like Netflix or Equifax while earning these great rewards?  I am such a believer in Swagbucks, and you should be too!  


So far, I have earned $20 to CVS by setting this as my home page and searching away!  Instead of typing a web address into my browser, I search for it.  This is the easiest of the many ways you can earn points towards thousands of rewards...check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I print all my coupon.com coupons there....10 swagbucks for each one you redeem! I get hundreds of points a week just by doing what I already do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the beauty of it...you don't have to change a thing and you earn points!

      Delete