Friday, June 15, 2012

Did You Say FREE Jewelry??? I Sure Did!!!


That's right, I got both of these rings absolutely FREE!  I signed up for sneakpeeq and got a $10 credit just for becoming a member!  I did this knowing that the Summer Cocktail Ring (the yellow one in my picture) had a "peeq" price of only $10, making it FREE!  Shipping normally would have been $.99, but that was waived too.  Much to my surprise, as a thank you for "buying" that ring, I earned another one and got the pearl ring as well!  


The basic idea is that you explore the site and get to "peeq" at 20 items' prices every day.  The deals are great, with most items reduced by 50% or more.  


Happy "Peeqing"!!!


...and in case you're wondering, that's an amazing wine cork trivet I got as a Christmas present.  It's PERFECT for displaying freebies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment