Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Rather Random Night at Shaw's


I posted earlier about a few Shaw's Store Coupons I have received over my last two trips in.  Here are the results!


4 Suave Body Washes, $2 each
Used 4 $.75/1 Coupons, doubled
Final Price $2.00, only $.50 each!!!


2 Jif To Go Peanut Butters, $2.50 each
Used 2 $.50/1 Jif To Go Coupons, doubled
Final Price $3 for both, $1.50 each


4 HyDrive Energy Drinks, $1 each
Used 4 $.55/2 I found on a tear pad at the Windham Irving a couple of months ago, doubled
Overage of $.10 on each, a total of $.40!!!  


Essential Everyday Cream Cheese $1.79
Used $1 off any Essential Everyday Coupon from the Sizzlin' Summer Coupon Book (in stores)
Final Price $.79


Bananas...there's a story here
My son has a Kid's Club card which means he can get a free banana or apple.  The first couple of times we used it I bought one banana and it was free.  Last time I decided I would get what I needed for bananas and let the cashier figure it out.  Both that trip and this one, the cashier removed one banana from the bunch, and rung them in separately.  The funny part?  The coupon recognizes the higher priced bunch, not the single banana.
One Banana $.25
Three Bananas $.68
The three were free!


I also got a bunch of celery for $1.59  It's not in the picture because, well, I don't like eating fresh produce that's been on the floor :-)


Shopper's Value Chicken Nuggets $3.29 (a must have in our house!)


Now for the items which caused this trip in the first place!


Suave Shampoo $1
Used $1 off any Hair Care Purchase Store Coupon
FREE!!!!


GUM 2-pack of Kid's Toothbrushes $2.79
Used $.75/1 GUM Toothbrush from the March issue of All You Magazine, doubled
I also used a $1 off any Oral Care Purchase Store Coupon
Final Price $.29
Of course, I knew I had a GUM promotion loaded on my SavingStar account, but I just checked and it excludes the Crayola Kids ones...just my luck!


Essential Everyday Crackers $2.49
Used Free EE or Shaw's Crackers with $10 minimum purchase Store Coupon 
FREE!!!


Full Retail Value $36.23
I paid $10.81, a savings of 70%!!!!!!


I also planned to get some $.09 Enchilada Sauce...the shelf was cleaned out!  That's okay, I can wait!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment