Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Small Haul, Huge Savings!!!


Tonight's trip to Shaw's was all about the retail therapy!  I started my evening by hitting up Walmart to stock up on frozen dinners and baby food.  Despite using coupons (DUH!) I spent over $40 which really hurt!  So, I headed over to Shaw's on a mission; capitalize on the GM $5 instant savings WYB 10 items promo one more time, and get as many freebies as possible.  One problem...my GM plan hinged on the Trix Yogurt and of course, they were cleaned out at the Windham store.  I ditched the GM promo and saved a ton!


Essential Everyday Salsa $1.69
Used $1/1 EE Product Coupon from the Sizzlin' Summer Coupon Book (in stores)
Final Price $.69


4 HyDrive Energy Drinks $1 each
Used 4 $.55/1 Coupons I found on a gas station tear pad a few months ago
FREE plus $.40 overage!!!


4 BeechNut Fruities $.99 each
Used 4 $1/1 BeechNut Stage 4 or 5 Product Coupons
FREE plus $.04 overage!!!


BeechNut Rice Cereal $2.29
Used $.75/1 BeechNut Rice Cereal Coupon (NLA???), doubled
Final Price $.79


4 Gerber 2nd Foods 2-packs $1.11 each
Used 2 $.75/2 Gerber 2nd foods 2-packs coupons, doubled
Final Price $1.44, only $.18 per container of food!!!


8 Kraft Macaroni and Cheeses, $1 each
Used 4 BOGO Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Coupons (Facebook offer, NLA)
Each coupon scanned for the max value allowed of $1.60 off
Final Price $1.60 for all 8, only $.20 each!!!  Not too bad since I expected to pay $.50 each, assuming the coupon would be limited to the actual sale price!


Full Retail Value $26.85
I paid $4.08, a savings of 85%!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment