Sunday, February 19, 2012

Free Yogurt Now, Free Yogurt Later! Tonight's Shaw's Trip Was a Great One!!!



Tonight's trip to Shaw's was very efficient and effective!


From this week's General Mills Box Top Promotion, here are the items I selected:


(4) Boxes of Multi-Grain Cheerios
Sale Price $1.99 each
Used (4) $.75/1, which doubled
Final Price $1.96, only $.49 each


(4) Ocean Spray Fruit Snacks
Sale Price $1.99
Used (4) $.50/1 coupons which doubled
Final Price $3.96, only $.99 each


(2) Yoplait Go-Gurts
Sale Price $2.49
I planned to use the $1/2 from the 1/8 GM, but there was a $.55/2 peelie right on the box
The coupon doubled for $1.10 off both boxes
Final Price $3.88, only $1.94 each


Total cost after coupons: $9.80
After $5 instant savings: $4.80


I originally planned to get 6 boxes of the Peanut Butter Multi-Grain Cheerios and 4 of the Dulce de Leche but they were all out (shocker).  I wasn't too upset since I still had exactly 10 planned items.  I will head back later this week to get them as a donation item!


3 Pounds of Bananas, $1.83
This is the perfect example of getting what you need along with the great deals.  The bananas are my breakfast every day, so when I think about it that way, I will have breakfast every day this week for only $.31.  Plus, the rest of my savings were so beyond amazing, I don't mind buying this non-sale necessity! 


Yoplait Yogurt 10/$6, Plus FREE 4-pack OYNO WYB 10
(4) Lactose Free
Used (4) $.30/1, coupons doubled
All 4 were FREE!!!
(6) Original
Used $.40/6, coupon doubled
Final Price $2.80, only $.28 each
Plus coupon on my receipt for a FREE 4-pack of Yoplait Yogurt!!! 


3 Kleenex Facial Tissue $.99 each
Used $.50/3 from 2/12 SS, coupon doubled
Final Price $1.98, only $.66 each



4 Mueller's Pasta $1.25 each
Used (4) $.55/1, coupons doubled
Final Price $.60 for all four, only $.15 each


You may be wondering why I bought even more pasta, during a week when they weren't on sale.  Well, despite going against one of my basic teachings, I noticed the coupons were going to expire today so I couldn't let them go without being used.  This is the exception, only because of the extreme savings they provide.  


I used my rain check from the DiGiorno/Edy's Ice Cream Deal
2 DiGiono Pizzas for $10
Plus FREE Edy's Ice Cream
Used $3/2 DiGirno Pizza Coupon found on tear pad in the beer department at Hannaford
Final Price $7 for two pizzas and Ice Cream!!!


Preferred Savings (including rain check): $30.05
Coupon Savings (including doubled): $22.59
Grand Total: $19.37, a Savings of 73%!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment