Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Hour + 74% Savings = Success!!!


I think these quick trips are my favorites!  I am only buying items that are super cheap or free, which is the best feeling in the world...well, the best in the couponing world!

I was so psyched to find Huggies Wipes marked down at Shaw's last night, I had to go back!  These are reduced to only $2.10 per box (regularly $3.49) plus I used four $.50/1 from the 1/15 SmartSource, so each box was only $1.10!  That and the french fries on sale for $1.99, minus the $1 coupon from the new Game On coupon book (in stores) came to a total of $5.69.  I used my $2 Catalina from this week's Yoplait Yogurt deal and paid only $3.69...that's barely more than the price of only one box of wipes!!!

Hannaford was very simple...I ordered $2 worth of Carolina Skinless Turkey Breast from the deli which came to $2.10.  I used the $2 off any Deli Item PDF coupon and paid only $.10.  I continued my streak of buying the smallest package of chicken drumsticks available, which were priced at $2.63.  After the $1 off any Meat Department item coupon, they were inly $1.63.  Total paid was only $1.73!

Total before discounts and coupons was $20.98
I paid $5.42...a savings of 74%!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment