Saturday, February 4, 2012

This Game Went into Overtime...I Just Hope Tomorrow's Doesn't!


This may be one of my favorite shopping trips yet...despite the fact that someone cleared out the Pace just before I got there :-(  Of the things you see here, all but 6 were FREE and I had a money maker!

Ready, Set, Save!

Orville Redenbaucher Popcorn $3.19 each
Buy One Get One Popcorn PLUS TWO 7-Up or A&W Root Beer FREE!!!
I bought 4 and got 4
Used 4 $1/2 coupons
Paid $8.76 plus $.40 in deposits
Total of only $9.16

Shopper's Value Tortilla Chips, $1.69
Used $1 coupon from this week's Email Only Coupons
Final Price $.69

Shaw's Tater Tots $1.99
Used $1 off coupon from the Game On Coupon Book (in stores)
Final Price $.99...my fourth bag in the last week!

Now for the freebies!!!

I had two instant winners from the Wish Big Win Big Game...Carrotts and Pasta!


Frank's Red Hot Sauce $1.29
Used $.75/1 from 1/22 SS
Coupon only doubled to the full price, but they were free!


The French's Spicy Brown Mustard was reduced to clear down to 50% off, $.75 each
I had 4 $.75 off one French's Mustard Coupons
They all doubled to the original full price of $1.49
Final Price FREE plus $3 Money Maker!!!!!!

Final Cost $8.86...84% savings!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment