Sunday, December 18, 2011

Can He Coupon? Yes He Can!

I mentioned Thursday night that I was way too busy with baking and prepping for work holiday events to head out to the store.  We needed two things for the dish I was putting together, but we are NOT the kind of people who run out to get a couple of things!  As strange as it seems, I hadn't even been to Shaw's yet this week!  I sent in a sub...my husband!


What did we need?  Blue Cheese Dressing and two blocks of Cream Cheese.  These came to a total of $5.57, and we didn't have any coupons so we went with store brand options.  Here's the rest of my husband's success!



Essential Everyday Pasta $1 Each
Use 1 $1/1 EE Product Coupon from the Shaw's Holiday Book (in stores)
Final Price FREE (limit 1 per transaction)




2 Bob Evans Side Dishes $3.29 
Use 2 $.75/1 Bob Evans Side Dish, coupons will double
Final price $1.79 each

4 Kleenex Hand Towels 2/$5
$.75/1 from 12/4 SS
Final Price $1 each

Nesquik Chocolate Milk 4/$5
I found a great coupon in a gas station about a month ago for $.35/1, which doubles
Final Cost $2.20 for all 4

Smart Balance Milk $3.69
Use 1 $.75/1 Smart Balance Milk Coupon which doubled
Final Price $2.19

Golden Delicious Apples $2.16 and Bananas $.69
Use $2 off any Produce Purchase from the Freshly Made Holiday Book (mailed to home only)
Paid $.85 for both!

Final Cost $18.74
Saved $20.71
That's a 53% savings!!!

Way to go Honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment