Friday, December 2, 2011

Shaw's Knows what Good Customer Service Is!!!

I thought I had hit the jackpot with this find today at Shaw's.  Well, I did...sort of.  These Equal Sweeteners are normally priced at $3.99 for a box of 200, the sale sign indicates a great price of $1.99 each.  As if that wasn't good enough, each box has a coupon on it for $1 off.  Obviously, I grabbed four!

As it turns out, the sign was for a sale that ended yesterday.  Luckily I had already taken this picture, and showed it to the cashier.  She had someone double check, and since the sign was still up, they honored the price!!!

To make my service experience even better, I also bought 20 Yoplait Yogurts which entitled me to a $2 Catalina.  The coupon didn't print out at the end of my order like it should have, and after an already long process at the register, I didn't want to hold up the line any longer.  I went to the service desk where I was given the $2 in cash!  I love that Shaw's always acts in the best interest of the customer, and does whatever is easiest to correct an error, and that usually means cash back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment