Friday, December 2, 2011

Today's Shaw's Trip...it's a Big One!!!



First, let's start with the freebies!

Land O Lakes Cinnamon Butter, sale price 2/$3, I used 2 $.75/1 Land O Lakes Cinnamon Butter plus 2 $.75/1 from the 11/13 SmartSource.  All coupons doubled so all 4 were free!

Poland Spring Sparkling Water 1 Liter bottles, I used the $1/1 Poland Spring Sparking Water coupon, use a Maine Zip code.  They are priced at $1 each (same price at Hannaford as well) so all 4 were free!

Now for some Almost Freebies:

Aunt Jemima Waffles, sale price $1 each, I used 4 $1/2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast Foods so each one was $.50, a total of 8 for $4.

4C Bread Crumbs, also on sale for $1 each.  I used 2 $1/2 from the 11/6 JOH insert, final paice $2 for all 4.

Freezer Pops, regular price $2.99, on clearance for $.62 as an off-season item!!!

Equal Sucralose Sweetener, $1.99 for 200 (click here to see why this won't work any more) plus each box had a coupon for $1 off, so final price $.99 each...they are normally priced at $3.99!!!

Essential Everyday Multigrain Pasta, priced at $1.29, minus $1/1 Essential Everyday product from the Shaw's Freshly Made Holiday book in stores now, paid $.29

Heinz Dip & Squeeze Ketchup, check out how I got these for $.24 per 10-pack HERE

I won't bore you with all the details, check out my Shaw's match-up for more of these bargains.  

Here is the run-down:

Full Retail Price $122.20
After Store Card $76.70 (including the Equal adjustment)
After  Coupons, Including Doubling $38.30
The Catalina for $2 OYNO for buying 20 Yoplait didn't print out, so the store gave me the cash!
I paid $36.30 for everything, that's a savings of 70%!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment