Saturday, December 10, 2011

Target...Done!


I set out tonight determined to complete my Target Plan posted earlier this week.  You may notice a couple of items missing...the Maybelline Baby Lips display was cleared out!  Also, there were no more $2.99 Curel products, so no $5 gift card for me!  That's okay, because the $10 Gift Card on $50 Purchase was available again this week!

One Note: The Maine Mall Target doesn't have the holiday Zip-Loc containers, at least not that I could find.  The store coupon for $1 off both Betty Crocker Cookie Mix and Zip-Loc Holiday Container coupon worked on the non-holiday option.  Even better???  I chose the packages with $5 of coupons inside!

My total before coupons was $55.46
I saved $.15 for bringing my own bags (every little bit helps)
Coupons brought my total down to $25.04
I used my $10 Gift Card from Last Week's Target Trip
Total out of pocket only $15.04
Plus I earned another $10 Gift Card!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment