Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tonight's Shaw's Fun!!!


Tonight's Shaw's trip was a total success!  Many of these deals can be found in this week's Shaw's Match-Ups.  One revision is the coupon I used for the Digiorno deal.  I used the $2 off 2 from the 1/29 RP to grab two pizzas for $8 plus FREE Edy's Ice Cream!

Here are some added deals:

Mueller's Pasta, I used my raincheck from a few weeks ago to bring the price down to $.79
Used (4) $.55/1 coupons, all of which doubled to the sale price, 4 boxes free!

Shaw's French Fries, sale price $1.99, used $1 off coupon from Game On Coupon book (in stores)
Final Price $.99...I will be going back daily if I can to get as many of these as possible!!!

Frank's Red Hot, free after $.75 coupon from 1/29 SS

Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes, priced at $1.79, used 2 $.75/1 printable coupons (no longer available)
Final Price $.29 each

Hershey's Bars, priced at $.99 each, on sale B2G1, plus I found a BOGO coupon at a gas station
I paid for two and $.99 each and got four FREE


Huggies Wipes, reduced to $2.10 from $3.49.  I had a $.75 and $.50 coupon with me so I grabbed two for a total of $1.70.  I will be heading back to get more with the rest of my $.50 coupons from the 1/15 SS.

Salada Green Tea, I used $.75/1 Printable Coupon on each and paid $1.39, I also found tear pads a couple of weeks ago for free Shaw's yogurt WYB any Salada product, so I also got two free yogurts!

I found reduced Perdue Chicken Nuggets with cheese...priced at $1.79 each after Manager's Special $2 reduction, so I grabbed three!


One note, if you're taking advantage of the 4 for $8 cracker deal, pay attention to how they ring up.  Mine first went through as 4 for $10, but the manager happily adjusted the price for me!


Total before any discounts $195.94
Preferred Savings $79.03
Manufacturer Coupons $26.70
Doubled Coupons $12.95
Other Savings (BOGO, manager's special and free items) $9.96

Final OOP after $5 off $50 Recyclebank coupon only $62.30
That's a 68% savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment