Saturday, April 21, 2012

This is How I Party on Friday Night!!!


This week at Shaw's brought so many great deals, I was excited to buy more than just a few things for once!  Believe me...I will be going back!  Since there's a chance you're spending at least $50 this week, don't forget to get your $5 off $50 coupon from Recyclebank before heading to the store.  There are tons of great ways to earn points right now, and only 50 points gets you this coupon.  Plus, it's a standard Bricks coupon with two prints!


Now, for my deals!!!


Kraft $5 Instant Savings WYB 5 participating products:


3 Kraft Milk Bite at $2.99 each
Used 4 $.75/1 Kraft Milk Bite Coupons, doubled
$1.49 each after coupons


2 Philadelphia Cooking Creams at $2.99 each
Used $1.50/2 Fresh Takes, Philly Cooking Cream or Indulgence or Milk Bites Coupon (NLA)
$2.24 each after coupons


Total $8.95
Minus $5 Instant Savings
Paid $3.95 for all 5 items...an average of only $.79 each!
My original plan was to get 4 Milk Bites and 1 Fresh Takes...stay tuned!


4 Boxes of Popsicles $1 each
Used $.50/1 Popsicle Product Coupons (NLA, I hope you got yours!), doubled
All 4 FREE!!!!!!


Earthbound Farm Organic Carrotts
2 1-pound bags at $1.29 each
Used 2 $.75/1 Earthbound Organic Product Coupons (register), doubled to full price
2 FREE!  


Bananas $.82


2 Vidalia Onions BOGO
2 2-pound bags, $2.99 each
Used $.50 Vidalia Onion Coupon, doubled
Paid $1.99 for two bags!!!


2 Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs $5.99 each, BOGO
Used $1/1 Nathan's Product Coupon (with a BOGO, you can only use a coupon on the item you are paying for, not the free one)
Paid $4.99 for both, only $2.50 each for high quality hot dogs...you're welcome Hun!


4 French's Dijon Mustard, $1.99 each
Used 4 $.75/1 French's Dijon Mustard Coupons from 3/18 SS, doubled
Paid $.49 each, only $1.96 for all four
This is a great deal with BBQ season right around the corner!!!


4 Mueller's Pasta $1
Used 4 $.55/1 Mueller's Pasta Coupons (sign up to get the email link)
Coupons doubled for a total of $1.10 off each box
FREE plus $.40 overage!!!


Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles $.99...did you know they had cheese ones?!?!?!?!
Used $.50/1 from 3/11 SS, doubled to price of the item
FREE!!!


Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice $3.89 each, BOGO
Used coupon for one FREE Ocean Spray product received by mail
Both FREE!!!


The last time the printable BOGO coupon was out, before Shaw's changed their policy (YAY!) I contacted Ocean Spray letting them know that my store doesn't take internet BOGO coupons.  They sent me a coupon for a free product!  I saved it for the next BOGO sale so I could get two for free!


Wild Harvest Baby Food $.99
I loaded a $1 off any Wild Harvest item e-Coupon to my SavingStar Account
I paid for the item and will have a $1 credit on my account for $.01 overage!


BeechNut Rice Cereal $2.59
Used $.75/1 BeechNut Cereal Coupon, doubled
Paid $1.09


Sundown Naturals Chewable Vitamin C
Regularly priced at $8.49
Reduced by 75% to only $2.12
Used $1/1 Sundowns Naturals Product coupon from 4/15 RP (I actually had it with me!)
Paid $1.12!!!


Hood Half & Half 2/$3
Used $1/2 Hood Creamer Products Coupon
Final Price $2 for both!


Gallon of Milk $3.95...I can't lie to you and pretend I didn't get things my family needed!


Shaw's Reusable Bag $.99
Used Reusable Bag Coupon on the Shaw's Facebook Page
FREE!!!


Now for what might be my favorite deal of the day...not because it's something I love, but because of the great coupon lesson to be found in it!  I LOVE finding coupons at gas stations.  Every time we stop to fill up (UGH!) I head into the store looking for tear-pads on the beverage coolers and even in the candy and chip aisles.  If you're in the Windham area, head over to the Irving store at the intersection of 35 and 302 to score some great coupons on HyDrive Energy Drinks to score this deal!


4 HyDrive Energy Drinks, sale price 4/$5
Used 4 $.55/1 HyDrive Energy Drinks, doubled (I was shocked to find that there was NO DND language on these coupons!!!)
Paid $.15 each!


My husband just tried one...let's just say he's all for finding more of these coupons!!!


Total Retail Value $99.58
Store Preferred Savings $36.09
Coupon Savings including doubles and SavingStar $42.26
Final Cost $21.03
That's a savings of 80%!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment