Saturday, April 28, 2012

This Is How I Took Advantage of the P&G Catalina at Hannaford!


My mission today was to confirm that the Proctor and Gamble Catalina reported yesterday was working.  It sure is!  I can't confirm for you if the $15 purchase requirement is before or after coupons since my totals were over, but history would suggest it may work with a below $15 after-coupon total.  


Here's what we did today!  Yes, I said we...my lovely husband helped out!


Transactions 1 and 2:


Pampers Diapers $10.97
Used $1.50/1 Pampers Coupon


Pampers Wipes Re-fills $7.99
Used $.75/1 Pampers Wipes Coupon


Total Paid $33.42


Received $5 Catalina
Since most will only print one offer per transaction, we each did one just to make sure we would get them both.


Transaction #3:


24 Jars of BeechNut Stage 2 Foods at $.55 each, $13.20
Used 3 $1/8 BeechNut Jars Coupons


BeechNut Rice Cereal $2.19
Used $1/1 BeechNut Cereal Coupon


Total After Manufacturer's Coupons $11.39
Used 2 $5 Catalinas from previous transactions


Total Paid $1.39


So...the diapers bought the food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment