Sunday, April 15, 2012

Keepin' It Rolling...I Love CVS Extra Care Bucks!



After last week's CVS adventures, I had $1.19 left on the gift card I earned through Swagbucks and $22.99 in Extra Care Bucks.  I submitted a myCVS Pharmacist Story to earn another $3 in ECB, bringing my total available to spend up to $27.18.  


My CVS challenge continued yesterday with some Biore success!  The second truck of the week at the Windham store did bring some product in, though very little remained yesterday for the last day of the sale. 


Biore Pore Strips $7.99
Biore Ice Cleanser $7.99


On Sale 2 for $15, plus earn $5 ECB WYB 2


Used Free Cleanser WYB Pore Strips Coupon from 3/4 SS


Final Cost for both $7.50, plus tax
I used $4 in ECB from a previous purchase
and my $3 myCVS Pharmacist Story ECB
Plus $1.10 on the gift card


I used $8.10 of my available funds, and earned $5 more


Challenge Totals:


$68.97 worth of products
I have $23.99 in ECB and $.10 left on my gift card
I started my challenge with $24.99 to spend, so I have spent $.90 on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment