Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chex Mix Catalina plus Shaw's Scenario!!!


One request of my husband's that I was able to resist last night was his desire for Chex Mix.  It's on sale this week 2/$4, but that's not good enough for me...or at least it wasn't until I got my Catalina deal printouts at the register!

Now through January 22nd you can earn up to $3 back for buying any Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack (4.5 ounce or larger):

Buy 3 Get $1
Buy 4 Get $2
Buy 5 or more Get $3

Deal Idea:

Buy 6 for $12 Sale Price
Use 3 $.50/2 currently available on three different sites:
Coupons.com
SmartSource and
Coupon Network
This will make it possible for even those with only one computer to get enough!
The coupons will double for a savings of $3
Pay $9 for 6, $1.50 each a 50% savings
Plus, earn a $3 Catalina

This is based on the current sale, however I have seen Shaw's include these in their $1.88 General Mills deal, so it may be worth waiting until closer to the end of the promotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment