Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hannaford, Here I Come!


Before I started couponing, Hannaford was my store of choice.  I found that their prices were more consistently low, unlike Shaw's which I never thought was a general shopping store.  Now, I live at Shaw's, because I am only buying heavily discounted items paired with coupons.

The last time I went to Hannaford was about two months ago.  We needed Rice Cereal for the baby and it was on the way home.  So, the three year old and I headed in for cereal, and coupon hunting!  We came out with the cereal, and the Thank You for Helping Coupon Books.  Well, I might actually be using them now!  Here's what they have to offer (the bolded items are on my list!):

$1 off any my essentials Bacon, $3.49
$1 off my essentials Pancake & Waffle Mix, $2.29
$1 off my essentials Pancake Syrup 24oz, $2.49
$1 off my essentials Orange Juice 64oz, $2.49
$1 off Ocean Spray Craisins, DNI Chocolate covered, 6 oz $2.89
$1 off my essentials Old Fashioned Oats, $3.49
$1 off my essentials Granulated Sugar 5lb bag $3.39
$1 off Cabot Butter, $3.48
$.50 off my essentials Cranberry Sauce, $.99
$1 off 3 my essentials Frozen Peas, $.99
$1 off 3 my essentials Frozen Green Beans, $.99
$.75 off my essentials Cream of Mushroom Soup, $1.59
$.75 off King Arthur Flour, no size restriction, start at $2.19
$1 off my essentials Chocolate Chips, $3.69
$1 off Mariani Almonds or Walnuts, $4.99
$1 off my essential Eggs, $2.69
$.25 off my essentials Pizza Sauce, $.99
$1 off my essentials Mozzarella Shredded Cheese 16oz, $4.99
$2 off my essentials Olive Oil, $6.69
$.75 off my essentials Pizza Dough Ball, $2.29
$1 off my essentials Creme Cookies, $2.00
$1 off my essentials Dry Roasted Peanuts, $4.49
$1 off my essentials Pretzels, $2.19
$1 off my essentials Cheddar Lions Snack Crackers, $1.67

Here are my reasons for heading back to Hannaford...at least this week:

These great PDF coupons are what first got my attention (thanks Deals by Darlene).  I will take Darlene's advice and grab a $1 meat product and $2 worth of deli meat.  My house is severely lacking in protein right now, so this couldn't have come at a better time!  If I get to the required $40 AFTER coupons, I will also use the $3 off your order coupon.  Use your myHannaford sticker and get a $5 coupon on a purchase of $50 or more.

What else am I getting???

16 Jars of Beech Nut Baby food, on sale for $.50 each
Use 4 $1.10/4 Stage 2 1/2 Coupons (I will be trying these on the stage 1 and 2 options)
Final Price $3.60 or $.23 each!

I am obsessed with their Roasted Red Pepper Spread over Cream Cheese, so while I'm there, why not pick some up?  The price listed online is $3.19 for the 12.5oz jar...totally worth it!



I am hoping that some of the store coupon items above are randomly marked down for even better savings.  We'll just have to wait and see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment