Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today's Shaws Trip...Major Lesson Learned, Don't go on Saturday!!!


Today's trip to Shaw's came with a few surprises, some good, others not so good.  You will notice several major items from this week's list missing.  My plan today had to be executed without the Prego Pasta Sauce, Chi-Chi's Tortillas, Mueller's Pasta, Dole Fruit Jars and the Hood Country Creamer.  Luckily the Windham Store gets their truck tonight, so I just might have to head back tomorrow!

Here's the rundown of what I did get, including my good surprises!

2 Fresh Express Garden Blend $1.99
Used (2) $.55/1 Fresh Express Coupons (DND)
Final Price $1.44 each


4 Grain Berry Cereal
Regularly Priced at $4.59
Sale Price $2.50
Used (4) $2 off any Grain Berry Cereal Coupon
Final Price, $.50 each!

4 Silver Palate Oatmeal
Regularly Priced at $3.29
Sale Price $2
Used (4) $2 off any Silver Palate Oatmeal Coupons
Final Price FREE

The Windham store doesn't carry the Muffin or Pancake Mix.  I'm thinking of hitting up a different location tomorrow anyway!


Ready for some surprises???


3lb Bag of Fuji Apples $2.50




5lb Bag of Carrots $1.99







2lb Bag of Yellow Onions $1.49

I used my $2 off any Produce Purchase Coupon so all three produce items came to only $3.98!

BOGO Deals:

Weaver Frozen Chicken Nuggets, 2 for $4.99 (no coupons)
Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts, 4 for $10.58, used two $1/1 coupons, paid $8.58
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 6 for $7.17, only $1.20 each!

Shaw's Chicken Broth, Free with Wish Big Win Big Instant Win Ticket

2 TruMoo Chocolate Milk 
Regular Price $3.29
Sale Price $2.99
Used (2) $.55 off one, doubled
Final Price $1.89 each

Secret Travel Size Deodorant $1.29
Used $1 off any deodorant purchase store coupon from a previous purchase
Final Price $.29

Equaline Hand Lotion $1.99
Used $1 off any lotion purchase store coupon from previous purchase
Final Price $.99

I was a little bummed by how many items they were out of.  Had they all been in stock, I may have been able to use a $5 off $50 Recycle Bank Coupon.  It's so rare for me to spend that much, and with all these great deals, I just may have made it!

My total OOP was only $34.36, a savings of 65%, not too shabby considering I actually bought items without coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment