Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Love Coming Home to Goodies in My Mailbox!!!


I knew that my Julep Order would be waiting for me when I got home today...but I also had some other goodies in my mailbox!

I found these Shaw's coupons, two for $10 off an order of $120 or more, (one to be used through 1/13 and the other from 1/21-1/29) and another for $2 of any produce purchase.  Since I NEVER spend $120 on groceries, I am super excited about the produce coupon, since these are so rare!


As if that wasn't enough, I also had a surprise from Gerber!  This set of coupons includes a Manufacturer's check for $3.50 off any Good Start 2 Formula, which can be stacked with a coupon since it's a check!

Deal Idea: Use $3.50 Manufacturer's check, and $3 off Gerber Good Start Formula and Cereal Manufacturer's coupon for $6.50 in savings off both!


Also included in my Gerber mailing are $.75 off six NatureSelect 3rd Foods Purees, $.65 off any 4-pack Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack with Whole Grains and $.55 off any 2 Gerber Graduates or Crawlers snacks.  All of these will double at Shaw's, so I will wait for some markdowns and hopefully make out with free baby food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment