Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shaw's Success...Finally!


There's a reason why they say the third time's a charm...it is!  You may recall that Saturday's trip was not completely successful.  I also tried to go back yesterday, only to find the most popular items were cleaned out again!  Most of tonight's haul is from this week's match-up, including the Chi-Chi's tortillas, Mueller's Pasta (coupon doubled and wasn't reversed for overage, yay!), Dole Fruit Jars, Hood Country Creamer (this coupon's doubling was reversed, sad), Prego Smart Sauce, and BOGO Pepperidge Farm crackers.  I also grabbed 9 more of the Nabisco Go-Packs for FREE!!!

I also found a couple of items in the much-larger-than-usual reduced produce section...


...a french cucumber and some boiling onions!

At first glance, this may not seem like a ton of food, however, the real value is in the baby formula!  There is a promotion running right now for $5 of instant savings when you buy ANY two large powder formulas.  The Gerber Good Start 2 is on sale for $21.99, plus I found a peelie for $10 off two!  I stacked that with my $3.30 Gerber Check I received in the mail recently.  Add in the $5 instant savings, and I picked up both for only $24.58!

My total after all discounts and coupons was $55.71, allowing me to use a $5 off $50 Recyclebank coupon.  Total OOP was only $50.71...crazy since the formula alone would have been $48.98 at full price!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment