Saturday, March 31, 2012

Freebie Challenge: Day One!!!

Today marked the official start of my Freebie Challenge!  I headed out with my coupons and baggie of change to find some great deals.  Yes, I was paying at each register out of my Ziploc baggie of change...it was a conversation piece to say the least.  Here are today's stops...so far.

Shaw's


Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles, $.99
Used $.50/1 from 3/11 SS, doubled
FREE

Pennsylvania Dutch Noodles, $1
Used $1/1 Pennsylvania Dutch Product Coupon (sign up for the link by email)
Limit 1 per person, however you are able to print an unlimited number of copies
FREE

Kraft Fresh Take, $2.99
Used Kraft First Taste Coupon for FREE Fresh Take (sign up and check your account often!)
FREE!!!


Banana, $.26
I had my almost four year old with me and he is a member of the Healthy Eaters Kids Club
With his "special coupon" this was FREE


Hot Wheels Valentines
Reduced to $.30
A great deal for next year!


2 Aunt Jemima Waffles, $1.69 each
I received a $3 off any frozen item purchase coupon in the mail
Paid $.38 for both


Tostito's Scoops, BOGO at $3.49 for one
Used $1/2 from Tear Pad (I found mine in the Gorham Hannaford, exp. 4/1)
Paid $2.49 for two!


Tostito's Queso Dip $4.35
Used coupon for a Free Tostito's Dip WYB 2 Chips  found at Hannaford in Buxton (tear pad)
FREE


Subtotal $3.17
Used $3 Catalina from Kraft Deal a couple of weeks ago
Total OOP $.17!!!


Rite Aid




I had much greater plans for Rite Aid today, but I ended up with two rain checks...stay tuned for those deals later in the week.  Today, I was able to score two great deals!


4 Snicker's Eggs $.69 each, BOGO
Used 2 $1/2 Mars Easter Candies from 3/4 RP
FREE


2 Playtex Kids Cups $6.29 each
I had a rain check from a few weeks ago when there was an in-ad coupon for $4 off any Playtex baby feeding item
Used 2 $2/1 Playtex Infant Feeding Product Coupons (sign up, email arrives in 24 hours)
Paid $.29 each
There are other cups priced at $5.99 which would have been free, however the Gray Rite Aid always seems to have girl colored ones, so I went with these options!


Total OOP with tax $1.28


CVS




2 Advil PM 4-ct $.99 each
Used 2 $1/1 Advil PM 4-ct + from 3/11 RP (I have more, but this was all they had in stock)
Paid $.10 in tax!


That's a total of $1.55 for the day...this is such a fun week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment