Monday, March 26, 2012

Last and I Guess Least...But Still Worth Sharing!


I just can't have a super shopping day without making a stop at CVS!  


Gold Emblem Jelly Beans $.99
Received $.99 ECB
Most couponers will call this FREE, but I don't.  I paid for the item, but have just as much back to spend at a later time!  I could have separated transactions, but I know it will get used!


2 M&M's Easter Bags $4.19, BOGO
Used $1.50/2 Mars Seasonal Products from April issue of All You Magazine
and $1/2 M&M's From the Magic Coupon Machine
Paid $1.69 for both


Colgate 360 Toothbrush $2.99, regularly $4.89
Used $1/1 Colgate 360 from 3/11 SS
Paid $1.99
Received $2 ECB
again, some will actually call this a money maker...not me!


Total OOP $5.08
Received $2.99 back in ECB!!!


And no, the irony of purchasing three candy items and a toothbrush was not lost on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment