Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quick Trip to Hannaford...I Just Might Have to Go Back Later!


As we were leaving Shaw's, my almost four year old son asked "are we going to another store?".  Apparently, only going to one store is strange to him.  When I asked him where he wanted to go he said "I want to go to Hannaford, they have cookies there".  I didn't even prompt him, he came up with it on his own!  So, off to Hannaford we went, both hubby and myself armed with a $2 Hannaford coupon, the good ones!


Me:


5 Jars of BeechNut Stage 3, price cut to $.60 each (regularly $.80)
Used 1 $1/5 BeechNut Stage 3 Jars Coupon
Plus $2 Hannaford Coupon
All 5 jars were FREE


Hubby:


2 1.5 Liter Bottles of Coke $1 each
Used $2 Hannaford Coupon
Paid $.20 in tax and bottle deposit!


Total Retail Value $5.40
We Paid $.20
That's a savings of 96%!!!


If you need the good coupon, email me at couponmaineiacs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment