Friday, March 23, 2012

My Last Free Milk Coupon...So Sad :-(


I have to say, the Free Milk Coupon has to be one of my favorites ever, definitely top five!  Tonight, I used my fourth and final one.  Thanks to the $2 Hannaford coupon, this deal has been so much fun!   One word of warning, the link I have here is to the current version of the coupon which requires a minimum purchase of $15.  The past version had no minimum and is the one I used for this deal.  


Three breakfast items required for the free milk coupon:


Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese $2.59
Used $.75/1 WW Cheese Product from the February All You Magazine
Paid $1.84


Three Bananas $.63


Half Dozen Eggs $1.29


Gallon of Milk $3.73


After Free Milk Coupon and $2 Hannaford Coupon my total OOP was only $1.76!!!
That's a savings of 79%


The look on the face of the woman behind me as she watched my total drop...priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment