Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Hope I Can Rise to the Occasion...It's Challenge Time!!!

I know, I know I'm a little late to the party, but with three days left to use these great $2 Hannaford coupons, I decided to go out with a bang!  I should have started this when the promotion first started two weeks ago, but better late than never!


Above you will see a picture of the random change bowl in my house.  We all have one, and we never do anything of value with it.  Not any more!  Over the next three days, I will try to score as many freebies and great deals as possible using only the change in this bowl and the $2 Hannaford coupons. 


The challenge begins tonight with my husband, $1.50 from the bowl, and a single coupon.  He has no instructions other than keep it as close to $2 as possible and don't use any money that didn't come from the bowl.  I love that he took all of the quarters, that just means I get to spend the pennies!!!

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm, I think I may join your challenge - I have a little change purse that I'll use and the same hannaford coups and see what I can do...what fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete