Sunday, March 18, 2012

Today's Target Trip!



Target was the main event today since I get there so rarely.  Here's the rundown!


6 Bags of Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, $1.99 each
Used 6 $1/1 coupons from HERE and HERE
Final Price $5.94, only $.99 each


4 Gerber Graduates Training Cup 2-packs, price cut to $5.99 
Used 2 BOGO Coupons which listed a maximum value of $6
However, they took the full price of $6.99 off two
I stacked these with four $1/1 Target Store Coupons
Final Price $5.98 for four 2-packs, that's only $.75 per cup!!!


4 Revlon Beauty Tools
Nail Buffer $2.89
Eyelash Curler $2.89
2 Nail Clippers at $1.97 each


The computer automatically bundled the two higher priced items together, so when I used my $5 off 2 Revlon Beauty Tools Coupon the first two were $.78 together and the nail clippers were free!  This was more than worth it to me because, get ready for it...I have never owned an eyelash curler, I have never even used one.  Who wants to teach me how???


4 Up & Up Straws 100 count $.99 each
Used 4 $.50 off any Up & Up disposable tabletop item coupons
Final Price $.49 each


4 Renu Fresh Contact Lens Solution, travel size $1.64 each
Used 4 $2.00 off any Renu Fresh with no size restriction
All 4 were FREE!
*I tried to use this coupon at Walmart and couldn't find the travel size.  This would have allowed for overage, but I will take freebies any day!


Biore Facial Cleanser $6.49
Used $1 peelie on the product
Stacked with $1 off any Biore product Target coupon
Final Price $4.49
Not the best deal ever, but we needed it, so it's a great deal in my book!


2 Charmin Basic 18 Double Rolls, regularly priced at $9.49 each, on clearance for $8.06
I used the $1/2 Charmin Products from the 3/4 P&G Insert
Final Price $15.06


My total was $37.48
With sales and coupons I saved $51.34
I used a $10 gift card earned during a previous shopping trip
Total OOP was only $27.48!!!


The cashier was very impressed, as the coupons started coming off he asked "how much am I going to owe you?"  I said I would have a balance, but he was still in awe of the savings.  As soon as he said he needed to learn how to do this, I of course handed him a business card.  Great savings and a new fan, I like it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing at Target with the $5 off coups - Love that! Also - I got two tubs of butter for $.69 each - used the target coupon for $1/2 and the manuf. coup for $1/1 (used 2 of them) LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that, but I SO don't need butter! I scored some ICBINB at Hannaford a few weeks ago when it was reduced and after the coupon it was $.10 for the 2-packs. I have to learn to resist a good deal when I don't need the item!

      Delete